java developer for a chemical company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Java Developer to join our team.
The customer is a Norwegian chemical company that is mainly focused on the production of nitrogen fertilizer, however it also encompasses the production of nitrates, ammonia, urea and other nitrogen-based chemicals.
- Developing software patches and new features
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Taking part in code review activities
- Creating applications using standard and cloud software development tools
- Testing, debugging, maintaining and/or updating the application
- Analyzing, reviewing, and modifying application to increase operating efficiency or meet new requirements
- Investigating, documenting and resolving technical issues
- 6+ months of experience as a Java Developer
- Strong experience with REST API and web services development & maintenance
- Experience and ability to build and covert applications to different stacks
- Experience in Agile methodologies standard SDLC processes
- Experience in CI/CD tools - Docker, Kubernetes, CircleCi etc.
- Strong knowledge of Core Java, Spring/Spring Boot
- Good understanding of RDBMS DB fundamentals, data modelling (preferably with Postgresql)
- B2+ level of English
- Experience working on AWS cloud platform
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.