java developer for a healthcare company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Java Developer to join our team.
The customer is one of the world's leading pharmaceutical healthcare companies. Its principal business is medicines, biologics, vaccines and consumer and animal products.
The project will include data integration with external data sources. The team follows the Agile delivery model, it is planned to build the project with modern web technologies – Java Spring Boot backend and React JS frontend UI.
- Designing and owning backend application architecture
- Designing and building the data model and API endpoints
- Developing backend part of the application – REST API endpoints and application logic
- Developing integrations with other applications
- Developing unit tests of the application
- Releasing application and supporting second-level
- 6+ months of software development skills – backend (Java, Spring Boot, HTTP, SQL)
- Ability to learn fast and tackle loosely defined problems
- Familiarity with modern product development (agile, scrum, test driven development, UX, design thinking)
- Familiarity with AWS services
- Familiarity with Jenkins and setting up CI/CD pipelines
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Amazon Web Services
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.