java developer for a healthcare company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Java Developer to join our team.
The client is a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy, touching millions of lives every day through dispensing and distributing medicines. The company has more than 176+ months of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy and pharmaceutical wholesaling.
- Understand existing application architecture and solution design
- Design individual components and develop the components
- Work with other architects, leads, team members in an agile scrum environment
- Hands-on development
- Design and develop applications that can be hosted on Azure cloud
- Design and develop framework and core functionality
- Identify the gaps and come up with working solutions
- Understand enterprise application design framework and processes
- Lead or mentor junior and/or mid-level developers
- Review code and establish best practices
- Look out for the latest technologies and match up with use cases and solve business problems efficiently
- Keep management up to date with the progress
- Work under Agile design, development framework
- 6+ months of experience in Java, Spring Boot (Core and Framework)
- Proficiency in Microservices and serverless architecture (Docker)
- Knowledge of CI/CD, DevSecOps, setting up and managing Build and release pipelines
- Proven experience in designing highly secured and scalable web applications on Azure cloud, Service Bus, Cosmosdb
- Ability to look at the big picture
- Very hands-on development experience required
- Azure Cosmos DB
- Azure Functions
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.