Currently, we are looking for a remote Java Developer to join our team.
The client is a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy, touching millions of lives every day through dispensing and distributing medicines. The company has more than 176+ months of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy and pharmaceutical wholesaling.
- Understanding existing application architecture and solution design
- Designing individual components and developing the components
- Working with other architects, leads, team members in an agile scrum environment
- Designing and developing applications that can be hosted on Azure Cloud
- Designing and developing framework and core functionality
- Identifying the gaps and coming up with working solutions
- Understanding enterprise application design framework and processes
- Mentoring junior or mid-level developers
- Reviewing code and establishing best practices
- Looking out for the latest technologies and matching up with use cases and solve business problems efficiently
- Keeping management up to date with the progress
- Working under Agile design, development framework
- 6+ months of Java development experience
- Experience with Spring Boot (Core and Framework)
- Proficiency in Microservices and serverless architecture (Docker)
- Knowledge of CI/CD, DevSecOps, setting up and managing Build and release pipelines
- Experience in designing highly secured and scalable web applications on Azure cloud, Service Bus, CosmosDB
- English level B2+
- Knowledge of Azure Cosmos DB
- Knowledge of Azure Functions
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.