java developer for a hospitality company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Java Developer to join our team.
Our customer is a British multinational hospitality company headquartered in Denham, Buckinghamshire, England. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
- Implementing new business features within CRM
- Diving into and learning current platform, with it's modular SOA architecture
- Discussing requirements with product owner as a part of a team and propose a tech solution
- Building a clean code, unit test it, document changes
- Going through a code review process
- Supporting deployment to upper environments by providing necessary instructions and/or scripts
- Troubleshooting issues
- Making IHG as our customer competitive and disruptive
- Experience in a modern enterprise Java stack: Spring, Hibernate, Web Services
- Experience with Agile (here we use Scrum, but different Agile experience will qualify as well)
- Experience with Git, familiarity with Code Review process
- Unit testing experience
- Readiness to learn
- At least 6+ months of working experience
- Confident English level (B2+)
- Basic with Linux
- Experience or desire to create automated tests for own code
- Prior experience with IHG ecosystem
- Understanding of Hotels business or Loyalty platforms or CRM specifics
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.