java developer for a hospitality company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Java Developer to join our team.
The client is one of world largest hotel operating companies and they run the largest loyalty program in the industry.
- Implement new business features within CRM and Loyalty platform built by EPAM for the client
- Dive into and learn current platform, with it's modular SOA architecture, comprising of 30+ "macro" services in private cloud and a number of more modern "micro" ones in AWS
- Discuss requirements with product owner as a part of a team and propose a tech solution
- Build a clean code, unit test it, document changes
- Go through a code review process
- Support deployment to upper environments by providing necessary instructions and/or scripts
- Troubleshoot issues
- 6+ months of experience with Java
- Experience in a modern enterprise Java stack: Spring, Hibernate, Web Services
- Experience with Agile (here we use Scrum, but different Agile experience will qualify as well)
- Experience with Git, familiarity with Code Review process
- Unit testing experience
- Readiness to learn
- Troubleshooting skills
- B2+ level of English
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Experience or desire to create automated tests for your own code
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.