junior java developer for a software company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Java Developer for a software company for our team.
Come help us build a new platform to empower any part of the customer to build new crowd-driven services. We are still in the early days and looking for high-impact engineers with a love for integrating 3rd party APIs.
- Providing an example implementation of a web application integrated with the platform built with Java
- Implementing Java backend with React frontend
- Working with the front-end developer to complete the project
- 6+ months of relevant Java experience;
- Experience with Spring, SpringBoot, Spring Core, Spring Bean Scopes;
- Experience working in a composite team.
- Advanced knowledge of Apache common libs;
- Knowledge of Git, Maven, Docker, ORM – Hibernate;
- Experience with testing: Mockito, JUnit4/5;
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, HTTP;
- Love for taking ownership of high-impact projects, integrating with 3rd party services, and empowering other developers with great documentation and stellar example code;
- English level B2+;
nice to have
- Knowledge of:
- ELK stack or Splunk;
- Elastic Stack;
- Google Cloud Platform;
- Java 11;
- NoSQL Databases;
- Object-relational mapping;
- Spring: Core Spring.
- Experience with Jira API / Jira plugin development.
- Ruby/Ruby on Rails experience: you can push your limits if you feel adventurous.