java developer for a software company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Java Developer to join our team.
The customer is a digital software company that enables many of the world’s leading insurers to innovate and operate like a tech company: fast, simple, agile.
- Develop software patches and new features
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Collaborate with product engineers to enhance the core platform
- Take a part in code review activities
- Create applications using standard and cloud software development tools
- Test, debug, maintain and/or update the application
- Analyze, review, and modify application to increase operating efficiency or meet new requirements
- Resolve customer issue escalations from support team
- Investigate, document and resolve technical issues
- 6+ months of experience as a Java Developer
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of programming technologies and software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Strong understanding of object-oriented software development methodology
- Understanding of and experience in distributed applications development
- Knowledge of development, debugging, logging tools
- Understanding of application security
- Strong understanding of quality requirements and methods to meet them
- Knowledge of methods of performance analysis and optimization
- Understanding of legacy data conversion principles
- High knowledge of and experience with Java Enterprise Edition
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle or SQL Server) and SQL
- Experience with Spring framework (IoC, Transactions, Webservices)
- B2+ level of English
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.