Currently, we are looking for a remote Java Developer to join our team.
The customer is an American luxury department store chain. The company originated as a shoe store and evolved into a full-line retailer with departments for clothing, footwear, handbags, jewelry, accessories, cosmetics, and fragrances.
- Collaborating with Business Analysts, Application Developers, QA Analysts
- Designing and developing low-latency, scalable, high available, distributed application services and deliver high-availability and performance
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensuring designs are in compliance with specifications
- Investigating performance and technical issues from production
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Writing Unit Tests and Integration Tests
- 6+ months of experience with Java
- Solid Knowledge of Java 8
- Experience with Spring, Spring boot
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of build tools (Maven, Gradle or equivalent)
- Ability or strong desire to solve the problems end to end
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- English level B2+
- Experience with AWS
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Splunk, NewRelic
- Understanding of DevOps
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.