java developer for an information services company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Java Developer for an Information Services Company to join our team.
The customer is a Netherlands-based global provider of professional information, software solutions, and services for clinicians, accountants, lawyers, tax, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and regulatory sectors.
- Working as a senior back-end developer to build new crawlers to retrieve relevant Legal content
- Developing replacement crawlers and make improvements to the content retrieval systems
- Working in a full scrum team including a product owner, business analyst, a development lead, and a Scrum master
- 6+ months of software development experience
- Experience in Unit Testing (JUnit, Spring Batch, Spring Integration)
- Experience in using Jenkins, containers, web-scaping, and XML processing
- Experience in Spring, OSGi, Cucumber
- Experience in SQL (SQL Server, Derby)
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment, Unit Testing, Test Driven Development (Maven, Git, Jira, Confluence, etc)
- Likes to develop test-driven in a way anything can be tested to determine the impact on the rest of the code
- English level B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.