java developer for grocery retail company
Currently, we're looking for a remote Java Developer for Grocery Retail Company.
The customer is a Belgian-Dutch grocery retail company. Its business format includes
supermarkets, convenience stores, hypermarkets, online grocery, online non-food, drugstores, and liquor stores.
- Continuous improvement focus by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Good understanding of agile practices & should have been working agile teams
- 6+ months of experience as Java Developer
- Good team player with sufficient communication skills
- Open-minded, eager, and able to learn fast if needed
- Good level of self-organization
- Good understanding of Testing Layers (Pyramid) specifically and all the EngX best practices in general
- Solid knowledge in core software engineering patterns and approaches
- Good understanding & hands-on experience in building micro-services on Java Stack.
- Experience in and willingness to work in an Agile (Scrum) environment
- Should have strong communication skill, interpersonal skills & problem solving attitude
- English level: B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.