go to search
java developer for information services company
Sorry, the job is expired
Java Developer for information services company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Associate Java Developer to join our team.
The customer is a global provider of professional information, software solutions, and services for clinicians, accountants, lawyers, and tax, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and regulatory sectors.
We are looking for an experienced, assertive, English-speaking senior Java developer to support the Legal Intelligence team to extend and maintain the content crawling engine for the largest commercial Legal Search system in the Netherlands. With a proper-sized scrum team, high-quality code being built is moving quickly to production.
- Working as a senior back-end developer to build new crawlers to retrieve relevant Legal content
- Working in a full Scrum team including a product owner, business analyst, a development lead, and a Scrum master
- Developing replacement crawlers and making improvements to the content retrieval systems
- 2+ years of Java development experience
- Experience in Spring, OSGi, Cucumber
- Experience in SQL (SQL Server, Derby)
- Experience in applying Unit Testing (JuUnit, Spring Batch, Spring Integration)
- Experience in using Jenkins, containers, web-scaping, and XML processing
- Knowledge of principles of Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment, Unit Testing, Test Driven Development (Maven, Git, Jira, Confluence, etc.)
- Likes to develop test-driven in a way anything can be tested to determine the impact on the rest of the code
- Deep knowledge of Cloud technologies (AWS)
- English level B2+
benefits for locations
- Medical insurance package for you and your family
- Stable income
- Paid sick leave days
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical, soft, and leadership skills
- Access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.