java developer for information services company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Java Developer to join our team.
The customer is a global provider of professional information, software solutions, and services for clinicians, accountants, lawyers, and tax, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and regulatory sectors.
You will support the Legal Intelligence team to extend and maintain the content crawling engine for the largest commercial Legal Search system in the Netherlands. With a proper-sized scrum team, high-quality code being built is moving quickly to production.
- Working as a junior back-end developer and building new crawlers to retrieve relevant Legal content
- Developing replacement crawlers and making improvements to the content retrieval systems
- Working in a full scrum team including a product owner, business analyst, a development lead, and a Scrum Master
- 6+ months of experience in development
- Experience in Java, including experience applying Unit Testing (JUnit, Spring Batch, Spring Integration)
- Experience with Spring, OSGi, Cucumber
- Experience in SQL (SQL Server, Derby)
- Knowledge of the principles of Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment, Unit Testing, Test Driven Development (Maven, Git, Jira, Confluence, etc.)
- Familiarity with Jenkins, Containers, Web Scaping, and XML processing
- English level B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.