java developer for multinational corporation
Currently, we're looking for a remote Java Developer for Multinational Corporation to join our team.
The customer is an American multinational corporation that develops medical devices, pharmaceuticals, and consumer packaged goods.
- Developing and maintenancing of Java microservices using Apigee and GraphQL
- Implementing new feature development
- Improving functionality
- Writing unit tests
- 6+ months of Java and J2EE development experience
- Experience with Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring, Hibernate
- Experience with event-driven, self-healing systems, scalable messaging platforms like Kafka or RabbitMQ
- Experience with AWS (S3, Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway etc.)
- Familiarity with Unit test frameworks - JUnit and Jest/Jasmine
- Experience in algorithms and data structures
- Strong knowledge of Microservices
- Knowledge of CI/CD: Git, Apache Maven, Gradle, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Jira
- Knowledge of TDD, Unit Testing, Clean Code
- Knowledge of common design patterns and SOLID design principles
- Experience with engineering excellence and continuous integration practices
- Experience with security constructs – OpenID, OAuth 2.0, TLS, OWASP
- Experience with Agile and strong collaboration skills with Business and Ops
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- English level B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.