java development team lead
Currently, we are looking for a remote Java Development Team Lead to join our global team.
The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors to build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- Deliver efficiency in performing list matching of source entities to World-Check records, so that large sources can be reconciled to the DB to assist currency of our content
- Simplify and semi-automate the resolution of entities in Inferno news articles and other web-based sources to Dante DB to reduce manual work
- Reduce the risk of duplicate records by delivering a customizable single and multi-search UI
- Improve the WC1 client experience by utilizing and providing tuning feedback for the same matching engine
- Reduce the burden of repeat matching by storing matching keys for ongoing monitoring of source entries
- Reduce manual entry and resulting errors through the semi-automated creation of unresolved records from our sources
- Increase researcher agility by offering in-line editing and data parsing
- Deliver economies of scale by allowing the bulk capturing of profile data
- Improve robustness of quality checks and reduce researcher re-work through the integration of a Business Rules Engine & error checker
- Provide the required mini applications that allow efficient delivery of new WC product features such as Connection Details and Profile Tagging
- Agreed high level architecture and design with client architecture team
- Ensure application architecture is consistent with AWS best practices and client guidelines
- Perform assessment of existing architecture and technical solutions on new big components, providing technical leadership for development teams in the Ukraine, India.
- Play technical Product Owner role for the dev teams
- Interact with Product management team on client side
- Ability to travel onsite (the UK)
- 6+ years of experience in Java Development
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Strong AWS experience
- Strong knowledge of Docker
- Strong knowledge of Elasticsearch
- Strong knowledge of Kubernetes
- Strong knowledge of REST
- Strong knowledge of Spring Core
- nowledge of SA1 (at least), but SA 2/3 preferable
- Experience with Microservices architecture and infrastructure
- Experiene with Java 8 / J2EE (Spring)
- Experience with AWS (Lambda, VPC, EC2, Cloud Formation, Code Pipeline)
- Experience in definition of content structure, metadata, taxonomy
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.