java development team lead for a construction company
We are currently looking for a remote Java Development Team Lead to become a part of the global team.
Our customer is a Belgian company active in the market of forklift trucks, aerial work platforms, agricultural tractors, and industrial vehicles.
- Consult Customer on topics related to technology and software development tools and processes
- Undertake the technical design creation, document, and analysis including solution NFRs
- Facilitate technical design discussions and reviews
- Present the solution/options to the customer
- Support clients and development teams during the life cycle of the project
- Modelling (Sparx EA) and preparation of architectural documentation
- 6+ years of experience with Java
- 2+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Client orientated with strong interpersonal skills comfortable at interacting with colleagues at all levels
- Adaptable and able to work effectively across various teams
- Very good English level as the client is in both Americas and Belgium
- Experience in the e-commerce domain
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexible, adaptable, and pragmatic with an ability to stay focused on objectives and a can-do-attitude
- Expert judgment and decision-making skills with a focus on the delivery of new functionality
- Ability to analyze different solutions and make reasoned decisions about various technologies
- Understanding of API first principle, approaches and such, API management systems
- Knowledge of Java stack, understanding of MACH architecture principles
- Understanding of observability, traceability, and operation intelligence topics
- Understanding of agile way of working
- Knowledge of GCP, Kubernetes
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.