java development team lead for a multinational media company
We are currently looking for a remote Java Development Team Lead with 6+ years of Java development experience, clear understanding of .NET platform and hands-on Cobalt experience to join our team.
The client is a Canadian multinational media conglomerate that operates in complex arenas — law, tax, compliance, government, and media – and face increasing complexity as regulation and technology disrupts every industry.
- Defining the technical design of the features/enhancements team implements
- Partnering with product owners
- Collaborating with the group of architects, driving technical discussions with external teams
- Answering tech questions of the team or stakeholders
- Helping the team resolve difficult engineering problems
- Reviewing the team’s decisions to ensure consistency and alignment with the vision
- Translating engineering realities into simple terms for non-technical stakeholders
- Mentoring team members
- 6+ years of Java development experience
- Java proficiency
- Hands-on Cobalt experience
- Clear understanding of .NET platform
- 2+ years of team leading experience
- English level - B2+
- Effective communication skills
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.