java development team lead for business information company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Java Development Team Lead to join our team.
The client is a major data analytics company working with personal information both domestically and internationally.
- 6+ years of experience in software development
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Guide and mentor engineers and SRE in the team to maintain the highest quality of code and automation
- Documentation, creating diagrams, articulating technical and business architecture
- Work with multiple distributed development teams, Enterprise Architecture, Security, and other cross-organizational teams
- Working with end-users, Product Owners, and other stakeholders understanding BDDs
- Manage non-functional requirements and assuring quality engineering
- Build Data Fabric Operations Center
- Good soft skills
- Someone that is techno-functional and can see the end-to-end business flow
- Excellent problem solving skills coupled with solution architecture experience during the full software SDLC- ideation, development, promotion through multiple environments (Dev, QA, UAT etc) through production
- Experience of working with end-users, Product Owners, and other stakeholders understanding BDDs
- Experience managing non-functional requirements and assuring quality engineering
- R&D, prototyping and MVP delivery experience
- Building cloud-native applications addressing cost, elastic scaling, serveless, managed service strategies, and FaaS strategies
- Persistence data model experience with both relational and NoSQL technologies
- Big Data process experience (Spark, Hadoop, AWS or other cloud vendor stack), Data Warehouse, and Tableau, Looker, Qlik or other data visualization and analytics tools
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.