We are currently looking for a strong Remote Java Development Team Lead with 5+ years of experience in Java to join our team.
The current project is aimed at the development, maintenance and support of the program that helps create a unique solution to measure a person's productivity based on the user's behavior and provide meaningful insights.
- Driving Java team
- Developing core tasks/features
- Leading agile process and mentoring the team
- Contributing to the architecture for new requirements
- Collaborating with BA/PO/DM regarding new requirements
- Performing code reviews and adjusting when necessary to meet project architectural guidelines
- Helping to troubleshoot production issues and communicate with end-users across whole EPAM
- 1+ year of experience in leading cross-functional tech teams (5-9 FTEs)
- In-depth knowledge and at least 5 years of experience in Java
- Experience with Java EE and Microservices architectures including web-related technologies
- Experience in Agile development
- Ability to set up and lead a process from scratch
- Familiarity with Java 11, SQL (Postgres), Spring, REST, Kafka
- Hands-on development experience
- Good understanding of design patterns
- Dedication to high quality software development through conventions, maintainability and testing
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.