java software engineer for a global information services company
We are currently looking for a Remote Java Software Engineer with Maven and Spring framework expertise and experience with Design patterns to join our global team.
The customer is a global provider of professional information, software solutions, services for clinicians, accountants, lawyers, tax, finance, audit, risk, compliance and regulatory sectors.
The main pool of tasks is associated with work on a cloud-based platform that provides ETL and authoring capabilities based on Alfresco CMS and services.
- Tasks and unit tests implementation, design, and estimation
- Active participation in daily meetings with customers, design and status calls
- Taking part in code review processes
- 6+ months of Java development experience
- Experience with Java 8-11
- Experience with Design patterns
- Good knowledge of Maven, Spring framework (at least for DI/IoC)
- Knowledge of XML/XSLT/XPATH
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with testing frameworks: jUnit/Mockito + Sonar as a quality gate
- Knowledge of Linux / Docker (basic level)
- English level proficiency B1
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.