java software engineer for a healthcare company
We are currently looking for a remote Java Software Engineer with 6+ months of commercial experience in Java to join our team.
The customer is an American company distributing pharmaceuticals and providing health information technology, medical supplies, and care management tools.
The main pool of tasks is associated with improvement of the existing application in order to enhance the pharmacy workflow and help modernize and transform the platform.
- Develop the components of different levels of complexity
- Implement new product functionality
- Maintain an existing codebase, participate in code review sessions
- Develop new functionality
- Be able to understand the functionality of the current application and fix bugs if needed
- 6+ months of commercial experience in Java
- Java/JEE knowledge (JMS, JDBC, Web Services)
- Experience with Spring Boot (or similar IoC based framework)
- Skills with Spring Data, Hibernate, JPA (or other ORM), MVC, OAuth
- Experience with JMS
- Familiarity with Agile
- Knowledge and practical skills with TDD (JUnit)
- Web Services experience
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience with at least one of the mainstream relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL or Sybse)
- Familiarity with Microservices
- Understanding of CI/CD
- Experience with Azure Cloud or similar
- Experience with Distributed Enterprise Systems
- Java, Gradle, Git
- Azure Cloud
- Spring Boot (Spring Data, Spring Security, Spring Web, Spring OAuth)
- SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL or Sybse
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.