java software engineer for an airline company
We are currently looking for a remote Java Software Engineer with 6+ months of experience in software engineering and Java/Java 8 skills to join our team.
The customer is a company that owns, operates, and maintains an airport. It provides air passenger transportation and other transport support services including restaurant, online ticketing, meeting rooms, lounge, and airport parking services.
- Develop new set of features/functionality of the existing platform (integrated with a Hybris based marketplace) according to detailed requirements and specifications from the customer
- Support testing and bug-reporting to make sure we produce and deliver a good quality product (changes within existing functionality already used in production)
- Deliver developed features to the production infrastructure and maintain changes during UAT and production hyper-care period
- 6+ months of experience in software engineering
- Java/Java 8 experience
- Experience in writing Spring Boot applications
- Practical skills with Spring Data
- Experience with RESTful webservices
- English level proficiency B1
- Experience working with Microservices
- SAP CDC/Gigya experience
- AWS knowledge
- Knowledge of AWS S3, SQS
- Experience with Docker
- Drools knowledge
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.