junior java software engineer for an American publishing company
We are currently looking for a remote Software Engineer with 6+ months of Java experience, Unit Testing experience, and experience with Oxygen XML to join our team.
The customer is one of the world's largest publishing companies and is one of the Big Five English-language publishing companies. The company is headquartered in New York City. It publishes audio, business, children's, cooking, lifestyle, mystery, romance, science, self-improvement, spirituality, Christian, fiction, and non-fiction books.
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- 6+ months of experience in Java development
- Unit Testing experience
- Experience with Oxygen XML
- XML Schema/XSLT knowledge
- English level proficiency B1