java software engineer for an apparel company
We are currently looking for a remote Software Engineer with 6+ months of Java experience, design patterns knowledge, and familiarity with AWS to join our team.
The customer is a Canadian designer, distributor, and retailer of lifestyle-inspired athletic apparel and accessories. The Company’s segments include Company-operated stores and direct to consumer.
- Capable of designing, building and testing new systems from the ground up with minimal support
- Collaborates with local team and partner teams
- Conforms to quality standards
- Identifies performance issues and optimizes solution
- Tests all scenarios at the end-to-end solution level
- Applies knowledge of security coding practices and/or secure system fundamentals (e.g. cross-site scripting, security certificates)
- Demonstrates working knowledge of instrumentation
- Responsible for full end-to-end solution and integration design
- Interprets security and compliance requirements and implements
- Consistently applies Engineering patterns and practices to own work
- BS or MS in CS, Engineering or equivalent practical experience
- 6+ months of professional experience in practice area
- Experience with Java/Spring boot
- Design patterns knowledge
- Familiarity with AWS (ec2, s3, sqs aka basics)
- Experience with Docker
- PostgreSQL - SQL experience
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of microservices architecture patterns
- Experience building web services and integrations with message driven architecture
- English level proficiency B1
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Terraform knowledge
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with test frameworks
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.