java software engineer with aws for a financial technology and information company
We are currently looking for a Software Engineer with 6+ months experience with Java and deep knowledge and practical skills with AWS to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. It provides leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community - driving performance in trading, investment, wealth management, regulatory compliance, market data management, enterprise risk and fighting financial crime.
The main pool of tasks is associated with the migration of customer’s application to AWS.
- Technical migration of the existing solution based on Apache Hadoop to the strategic platform storing and processing the same data to AWS cloud
- Implementation of a set of postponed extensions and non-functional improvements (like performance) in the strategic solution
- End-to-end development starting with the requirements collection, ending with Production deployment and post-deployment support and remediation
- 6+ months of experience in Java development
- Knowledge and practical experience with AWS
- Ability to decompose and estimate tasks
- Ability to analyze requirements, create technical designs, and write high-quality code
- Experience with Spark
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.