We are currently looking for a remote Java Software Engineer with experience in Java and Spring Boot to join our team.
The main pool of tasks is associated with management and enhancement of the existing application that helps monitor and analyze project team performance, build projects' analytics based on underlying data sources and their automated analysis.
- Implement new product functionality
- Maintain an existing codebase
- Provide user experiences for web apps
- Write performant, decoupled, testable, maintainable code
- Develop new functionality
- Be able to understand the functionality of the current application
- Communicate with the developers from other teams regarding the application’s functionality
- Experience in Java (we are using Java 11 and planning to upgrade to Java 14)
- Experience with Spring Boot (including most of the components from the Spring ecosystem)
- Skills in working with the PostgreSQL database including working with migration tools like Liquibase
- Experienced in messaging, distributed streaming (Apache Kafka) and data serialization (Apache Avro)
- Knowledge and experience of how to effectively build (we use Maven), package (Docker) and deploy (Jenkins) your codebase and ready to improve CI/CD processes
- Understanding of how to build performant, decoupled, testable, maintainable code
- Deep experience in test frameworks such as Junit, Mockito and Testcontainers
- Be legacy-tolerant and have an eagerness to apply continuous improvements/refactoring to the existing codebase
- English level - A2+
- Java 8
- Spring Boot
- Angular/React on front-end interacting with REST/JSON
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.