- Design, code, test and debug of web applications
- Follow and facilitate development best practices
- Focus on a quality
- Perform development testing to ensure implemented work matches expected requirements and quality
- Knowledge of design patterns and algorithms
- Knowledge of OOP principles
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 standards
- Understanding of CI principles
- Team collaboration experience
- English level: Intermediate+ (B1+)
- Experience with Node.js
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.