The customer is an American luxury department store chain. The company originated as a shoe store and evolved into a full-line retailer with departments for clothing, footwear, handbags, jewelry, accessories, cosmetics, and fragrances.
- Produce well designed and testable code using industry best practices
- Ensure quality and availability of software systems by applying best practices for monitoring and alerting best practices
- Cross collaboration with other teams and stakeholders to ensure alignment of team objectives and offerings
- 6+ months of web development experience using front-end frameworks (Node.js, React)
- Good experience in front-end frameworks (Node.js, React.js)
- Experience building and deploying software systems in cloud-based technologies (AWS)
- Experience with designing and building APIs
- English level proficiency B1
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.