Our client is America’s leading prescription price transparency platform founded in 2011 as a start up. The company operates a telemedicine platform and a free-to-use website and mobile app which are used by more than 14 million people. Also, the company helps consumers save up to 80% on their medications by delivering prices and available discounts at nearly every pharmacy in the U.S.
- Design and describe architecture when it's needed
- Develop core components and key solutions when it’s necessary
- Communicate with customer and handle his requests in timely manner
- 6+ months of real production experience
- Knowledge of customer’s front-end technologies - React/Next.js/Typescript/GraphQL
- Experience with writing robust and maintainable unit, integration, and end-to-end tests
- Nice to have some End-to-end testing and QA experience overall and be willing to do QA support
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals - you will work closely with customer to get things done. Collaboration is a key
- English of B2 or higher level
- Knowledge of GraphQL
- Experience with TypeScript
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.