The customer is a biotechnology company, which engages in the discovery, invention, development, manufacture, and commercialization of medicines.
In this role, the Developer should be able to deliver well thought and thorough implementation of features assigned, including identifying finding gaps in requirements while communicating solutions and the trade-offs given the business goals, so that the best type of decision can be made at that time.
These jobs are for you
benefits for locations
- Health Insurance, Life Insurance and Occupational Risk Insurance
- Paid time-off
- Compensation of costs for internet, electricity and personal laptop usage
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Support from a personal Skill Advisor
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Access to internal communities and competency centers
- Certification opportunities
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.