The customer is a Belgian-Dutch grocery retail company. Its business format includes supermarkets, convenience stores, hypermarkets, online grocery, online non-food, drugstores, and liquor stores.
- Work with Business Analyst to reveal application business logic
- Work by API specifications, cooperate with back-end developers to implement efficient integration with backend services
- Design and develop user interfaces using React.js best practices
- Ensure high application performance, stability and fail-safety
- Ensure development and coding standards are met
- Follow guidelines and checklist for development
- Strong knowledge of Webpack, npm
- Good grasp of HTML, CSS
- Good knowledge of cross-browser compatible HTML/CSS markup
- Unit and API testing experience
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English
- Experience with Auth Types (JWT, OAuth, SSO)
- Understanding of E2E testing
- Jira experience
- Experience in working with global teams
- Experience in working with reverse engineering and re-platforming projects
- Experience with SQL
- Overall understanding of event streaming and microservices, REST, XML/JSON, etc.
- Commerce domain projects experience
- B2B ecommerce projects experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.