The customer is a British clothing retailer selling primarily online and by mail order and catalog. The company sells in several countries, with websites for the United Kingdom, the United States, Germany, and Australia.
Our client's AEM Team takes over the development of the existing AEM platform. AEM is focused on Browse and Select area of the client's web store which is built on top of AEM platform.
Team is adjusting AEM framework as per the client's needs and supporting the platform and the build in scope of release and maintenance process.
- 6+ months of experience in working with ES6+
- Good understanding of SDLC and continuous integration
- Experience with ReactJS, Redux
- Experience with CSS3, Sass, HTML5, Cross browser/device responsive development
- Webpack, NPM Jest
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Experience with AEM Front-End development
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- Experience with Redux Saga
- Experience with Ramda / Lodash
- Experience with Strudel (developed by Cognifide, https://strudeljs.org/)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.