The customer is a leading provider of construction information and technology solutions in North America. The company helps commercial construction firms simplify and streamline preconstruction with the largest network, most accurate project information, and only all-in-one construction platform with anytime, anywhere access.
- Implementing new product functionality
- Maintenance of an existing codebase, participation in Code Review sessions
- Contributing to the application architecture design
- Work in a large team, participation in daily meetings and discussion of current issues
- 6+ months of previous experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field
- Familiarity with React
- REST API practices experience
- Knowledge of Confluence/Jira
- Git experience
- Experience with Scrum methodology
- English: at least A2
- Bitbucket understanding
- CI on Jenkins / TeamCity experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.