The customer is a worldwide supplier of healthcare solutions and services designed to optimize clinical and financial outcomes for healthcare organizations.
- Develop the components of different levels of complexity
- Implementing new product functionality
- Maintenance of an existing codebase, participation in Code Review sessions
- Contributing to the application architecture design
- Write tests for the developed components, perform partial components design and testing
- Develop new functionality
- Be able to understand the functionality of the current application and fix bugs if needed
- Communicate with the developers from other teams regarding the application’s functionality
- Experience with ReactJS
- Experience with AWS not required but highly desired
- Experience with relational databases and NoSQL databases, especially Oracle
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment, especially using Concourse CI or Jenkins
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.