The customer is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
- Build web applications focused on the client side.
- Redesign UI's, implement new UI's with backend Java
- Design and build scalable framework for web applications.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Perform regular code reviews.
- Participate in estimation sessions
- Clarify requirements
- Plan - both long-term and short-term
- Communicate with customer
- Communicate project progress during scrum and status meetings
- Implement features and bug fixing – writing reusable, maintainable, efficient and unit tested code
- Participate in rigorous code review process
- Implement security and data protection rules
- Document technical decisions and designs
- 6+ months of professional experience
- Experience working with Cloud platforms: GCP, AWS, Azure
- Foundation in computer science, with strong analytical thinking and ability to solve algorithmic tasks
- Competencies in data structures & software design
- Understanding of OOP, OOD, design patterns
- Knowledge of SDLC, CI and CD practices, code review process
- Experience in developing reusable and efficient code
- Understanding of TDD and BDD
- Knowledge of unit testing and techniques of finding sources of application issues
- Experience creating and maintaining technical documentation
- Experience with customer communication
- Strong communication skills and capability of successful collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong problem solving skills and strong ability to work independently without supervision
- English level: B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.