The customer is the world's leading oilfield services company providing cutting-edge solutions for reservoir characterization, drilling, production & processing.
We are looking for a mature developer to join our web application front-end team. The product is the execution component of the customer’s fully integrated digital well-constructing planning and operations solution. It ensures rigs operate at peak performance while implementing the digital drilling plan and builds new levels of instrumentation, automation, and cognition directly into existing drilling operations. With this solution operators accomplish consistency through autonomous drilling while securing progress toward their own business goals for drilling efficiency and more productive wells.
- Translate UI mockups into HTML/CSS/JS, collaborating with UI designers and back-end developers to deliver compelling user-facing domain specific products;
- Work with data driven development (d3.js) and with design and development of real-time applications.
- 6+ months of relevant experience;
- Proficient understanding of Angular Framework (v2-v12);
- Proficient understanding and practical experience with e2e tests with Protractor;
- Good understanding of TDD, BDD. Experience in writing unit test for Angular application;
- Good understanding of reactive programming, RxJS in particular;
- Knowledge of functional programming, it’s appliance in TypeScript, Angular and lodash;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Proficient understanding of development methodologies, SCRUM;
- Good understanding Redux (ngrx);
- Strong team player.
- English level proficiency B1
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.