The customer is a German multinational engineering and technology company. Its focus areas are mobility (hardware and software), consumer goods (household appliances and power tools), industrial technology (drive and control), energy and building technology.
Scope of the project is the clustering of multiple enhancements of central purchasing solutions for supporting purchasing (sourcing, controlling and quality) as well as logistics processes by focusing on the following purchasing & logistics sub processes:
RFQ Management (Sourcing)
Annual Price Negotiation (APN)
Supplier Capacity Management (Capacity)
Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM)
Project & Quality Management (PJM)
Purchasing Controlling (Controlling).
- Enhancement of the PUR-PDM platform as information system designed to support purchasing processes for direct materials RB wide.
- Design and implementation of technical solutions based on user requirements following a tailored agile working model adhering to Scrum.
- Review and optimization of new and existing features with respect to quality targets especially performance and stability.
- Usage and enhancement of existing core components with respect to state of the art practices.
- Technical guidance of junior developers on demand.
- Deep understanding and at least 6+ months of experience with Angular Enterprise Development using Angular 5 or higher.
- Good understanding of component design patterns.
- Good understanding of modern architecture, using libraries like Redux, NgRx and RxJS.
- Good understanding of Angular performance tuning.
- Basic understanding of Angular testing with Karma and Jasmine.
- At least 6+ months of experience working in agile software development projects.
- Experience as mentor for junior developers.
- Strong focus on business value, self-organized and proactive working style, strong team player, strong communication skills (English)
nice to have
- Knowledge of:
- Design patterns
benefits for locations
- Health Insurance, Life Insurance and Occupational Risk Insurance
- Paid time-off
- Compensation of costs for internet, electricity and personal laptop usage
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Support from a personal Skill Advisor
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Access to internal communities and competency centers
- Certification opportunities
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.