The customer is a UK-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- Developing NodeJS services running in multi-process Electron application
- Clarifying requirements
- Taking part in demo sessions
- Knowledge of TypeScript/any OOP language
- Understanding of Design Patterns
- B2+ level of English
- Knowledge of C++
- Understanding of Component Object Model (COM)
- Experience with Angular 6
- Experience with libuv/v8 engine
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.