The customer is an insurance company that offers surety bonds to construction, engineering, oil and gas, manufacturing, defense, shipbuilding, pharmaceutical, transportation, and retail sectors.
- Design, implement, and maintain systems which are responsible for the fleet management, marketplace and platform
- Create software which fully considers all aspects of performance, security, reliability, and monitoring in a multi-tenant SaaS platform
- Document and communicate the design of the systems you produce so that other team members can rapidly understand the trade-offs and functioning of the system
- Be an active participant in an Agile Scrum team which uses ceremonies such as daily standup, sprint planning, and retrospectives to conduct development
- Coordinate with product management to estimate, refine, and plan the product roadmap for upcoming features
- Strong knowledge of React, TypeScript
- Experience with Git
- Understanding of Agile principles
- Ability to decompose and evaluate tasks
- Experience in writing technical documentation
- Good communication skills
- B2+ level of English
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Node.js, Redux
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.