The customer is an American multinational corporation that develops medical devices, pharmaceutical, and consumer packaged goods.
- Design, develop, and roll out solutions using the modern technology stack
- Work with the user interface, technology integration, and back-end API systems
- Lead the development team and communicate on a daily basis
- Release estimation, planning, and timely integration with other stakeholders (product, app, backend, ui/ux, etc.)
- Performance fixes and optimization
- Continuous discovery, evaluation, and implementation new best practices to maximize the development quality and efficiency
- Code review
- 6+ years of previous experience in IT
- Good command of React JS, Node.js, HTML
- Progressive web application development knowledge
- Strong experience with CSS, ideally any of the pre-processors SAAS, LESS
- Knowledge of Bootstrap 3 or 4
- Experience with ngRx platform (including Redux approach via ngrx/store)
- Integrations with API via REST and GraphQL (apollo project)
- OAuth2 knowledge
- 2+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Experience with Apigee
- Knowledge of Jenkins
- iOS & Android guidelines in mobile development
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.