Our client is one of the biggest hedge funds in the world managing investments for a wide array of institutional clients, including foreign governments and central banks, corporate and public pension funds, university endowments and charitable foundations.
The goal of this project is to develop cutting edge investment analytics platform which would support investment analysts in their decision-making process. It will be integrated with existing data acquisition platform that EPAM has already built for the client. Embedded within this group is a uniquely talented technology team that builds the platforms and systems to perform this vital role.
- Develop the components of different levels of complexity
- Implementing new product functionality
- Maintenance of an existing codebase, participation in Code Review sessions
- Contributing to the application architecture design
- Write tests for the developed components, perform partial components design and testing
- Develop new functionality
- Be able to understand the functionality of the current application and fix bugs if needed
- Communicate with the developers from other teams regarding the application’s functionality
- React expertise
- State containers familiarity (or their alternatives), where & when (not) to use them
- D3 familiarity (or similar charting libraries)
- Unit Testing experience
- SASS knowledge
- GraphQL familiarity
- 2+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.