The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. It provides leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community - driving performance in trading, investment, wealth management, regulatory compliance, market data management, enterprise risk and fighting financial crime.
- Play software engineer role in team of professionals
- Write high quality code and be involved in review discussions
- Be involved in designing software solutions
- Propose and discuss complex technical solutions, create design documents
- Mentor less experienced team members
- Collaborate with other engineers within distributed teams to share ideas and produce the best possible work
- Communicate with the customer, refine functional and non-functional requirements
- Provide demo and sharing sessions
- Analyze and improve performance, efficiency and stability of several applications
- Create unit test for projects, since code quality is top priority for the team and customer
- Technical and problem-solving skills, analytical thinking
- Programming experience in web app creation using any JS frameworks (preferably React, Polymer, Electron)
- Design experience
- Knowledge of algorithms, complexity and big O notation
- Knowledge of data structures
- Experience working with customer, conducting demo, clarifying requirements
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Good communication skills in English, both verbal and written
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.