The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries.
The goal of the project is to develop, maintain and improve the system of graphical charts and services for financial data management. It's used to perform technical and fundamental analyzes and display different kinds of financial information.
- Create new features on Vue.js
- Review feature in old applications and suggest way to implement in new Financial Charts on Vue.js
- Suggest and implement project improvements
- Participate in Scrum activities
- Communicate to customer side (PO, other developers and teams, QA) directly
- Participate in code review and technical review of other mini projects that create similar features
- Help less experienced team members
- Vue.js experience
- Knowledge of Unit Testing
- Experience with CI/CD
- Good English-speaking skills
- Jenkins experience
- BDD (Groovy + Spock) experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.