The customer is an American video game and software developer and publisher, developing a commercially available game engine which also powers their internally developed video games.
The main pool of tasks is associated with building a homegrown Mod Store platform which will be used in the following contexts:
- Allow multiple already locked-in partners to come to the store
- Allow partners to increase their product longevity by growing engaged communities
- Developing a mod marketplace similar to Steam Workshop, Mod.io, Minecraft Marketplace, and Bethesda.net
- Enrichment of several existing systems with mod store related features, so that they can be leveraged on the backend side
- Some other systems will need to be created from scratch
- Experience with React.js
- Experience with React Hooks
- Understanding of Service Workers
- Knowledge of YARN
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- Experience with Webpack module bundler
- Understanding of PostCSS
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.