The customer is an American video game and software developer and publisher, developing commercially available game engine which also powers their internally developed video games.
The main pool of tasks is associated with work on a new web platform that enables self-publishing experience for game developers.
- Ability to work closely with the design teams to translate design comps into landing pages
- Write production-ready code and unit tests that meet both system and business requirements
- Effective working as part of a team, but also self-driven and organized
- Agile coding experience, working in small teams that have made a big impact fast Hardworking, honest, enthusiastic, and flexible; takes accountability seriously and possesses high integrity and professionalism
- Proven ability to consistently deliver technology projects on time, on budget with high quality results
- Understanding of OOP, MVC principles
- Experience with HTML5/CSS (SASS)
- Knowledge of React.js
- Intermediate and higher level of spoken and written English
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.