The customer is a startup company that operates a telemedicine platform and a free-to-use website and mobile app that track prescription drug prices in the United States and provide free drug coupons for discounts on medications.
- Build prototypes that could be used by other teams
- Verify new direction of architecture evolution
- Execute RATs (Riskiest Assumption Test)
- Experience with React and React Native
- Next.js experience
- Experience with Typescript
- GraphQL knowledge
- Serverless experience (Lambda, Eventbridge, Step Functions, etc.)
- English level proficiency B1
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.