The customer is a privately held, American company that designs and sells televisions and sound bars.
- Develop the components of different levels of complexity
- Implementing new product functionality
- Maintenance of an existing codebase, participation in Code Review sessions
- Contributing to the application architecture design
- Write tests for the developed components, perform partial components design and testing
- Develop new functionality
- Be able to understand the functionality of the current application and fix bugs if needed
- Communicate with the developers from other teams regarding the application’s functionality
- Experience working with Chromium as a development environment
- Comfort with typical user interaction paradigms related to calling and video conferencing
- Ability to leverage existing app design styles and designer inputs in application development
- Prior work implementing web-based applications on constrained embedded devices
- Comfort working with non-traditional user input devices (i.e., a TV remote, voice input)
- Experience in minimizing CPU and memory requirements
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.