The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries.
- Develop the components of different levels of complexity
- Implementing new product functionality
- Maintenance of an existing codebase, participation in Code Review sessions
- Develop new functionality
- Strong Angular 9+ knowledge is a must
- Typescript, JS Core, ES6+, CSS
- Practical Experience in SCRUM
- Unit test development, execution (Karma, Jasmine)
- Knowledge in Git branching strategies
- JIRA knowledge
- English level B1+ (regular communications with customer, NY part of the team)
- Polymer experience would be a bonus
- React development approach would be a bonus
- Performance optimization techniques knowledge
- AWS experience
- REST experience
- Requirements gathering/analysis experience
- Documentation creation/update (Wiki markup) experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.