The customer is a leading advisor and lottery solution provider to lotteries around the world.
The main scope of tasks is associated with working on a greenfield application platform to support our next generation lottery gaming mobile app experience.
- Lead a team of 6 Angular developers
- Develop new features
- Provide technical consultations
- Communicate with the customer
- Develop and manage the backlogs
- Lead Scrum ceremonies
- Estimate, groom and prioritize to ensure that both the strategic needs of the business and immediate needs of the customer delivery are met with predictability and transparency
- Angular 1 expertise
- Hands-on Cordova experience
- Experience as a Scrum Master and managing full SDLC for a mobile project
- Solid skills in Continuous Delivery for both cloud and on-premise, DevOps expertise
- Extensive experience in CI and various test and approaches for mobile apps, back-end and integrated services in both cloud and on-premise
- Understanding of the necessary monitoring technology and support approaches of mobile and web apps in production
- Knowledge of how to implement a build-it, run-it operational model
- Understanding of the importance and how to balance security, privacy, quality, testability, re-use, maintainability, usability, accessibility, performance, customer requirements, NFRs and delivery
- Demonstrated ability to understand and explain issues and high-level architectural concepts from both a technical and business viewpoint
- Experience of tracking record of delivering working systems in complex environments with ambiguity and competing interests
- Ability to negotiate and communicate effectively with senior stakeholders
- Ability to manage and resolve conflicts at all levels
- Experience of managing highly talented individuals
- Producing and managing technical roadmaps
- 2+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Understanding or hands-on experience in some of the following technologies:
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.