The customer is a global leader in providing trusted insights and analytics that help to increase the pace of innovation.
The focus of the project is data analysis from various sources, including databases and flat files. Also, building enterprise-class web-application with microservice architecture and ETL Development.
- Implement the Front-end technical design and development of enterprise-class web application
- Deliver required development tasks is a timely manner while also helping and guiding other team members
- Collaborate with other parts of the technology team, including product management, QA, marketing, etc. to deliver a solid product
- Lead technical design reviews, functional specification reviews, and contribute to development project estimates, scheduling, test plans, and code reviews
- Proactively identifies and resolves potential problems/issues including authoring of technical specifications
- Review and suggest the Unit test cases and the testing approach used by the team
- Ensure that all tasks undertaken are completed to a quality standard. This includes delivery on time, within budget and to specification
- 6+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Expertise on HTML5/CSS3
- Expertise in Angular 8
- Experience in CSS frameworks like SASS, LESS
- XML, JSON & CSV processing
- Unit Testing experience
- Experience with Git, Bower, Grunt and Yeoman
- Performance tuning and optimizations skills
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Knowledge in developing web services using Spring Boot is an advantage
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.