junior key developer (.net) for building an erp system used by 400+ companies
You will be deeply involved into communication with the customer with the possibility to influence processes and approaches and possessing freedom in decision making. You are expected to be a proactive, impactful person with great problem-solving skills who is ready to share his/her bright knowledge with other team members.
Our client is a US-based software company providing cloud SaaS solutions for the manufacturing industry. Their core feature is 100% cloud development, continuous innovation and great user experience — and it will be you, who will be deeply involved into solution’s further development and enhancement.
- Develop new modules
- Analyze requirements
- Enhance and provide migration support of the existing modules
- Code review
- Constantly enhance the system’s stability, performance and usability
- Communicate with the customer on a daily basis.
- More than 6+ months of experience
- Strong technical skills and ability to think through quickly
- Advanced knowledge of .NET and ASP.NET MVC
- Good knowledge of GIT
- Experience in XML and XPath
- Experience with different profilers and debuggers
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, troubleshooting skills
- Good command of English: at least Intermediate+ level (B1+)
- Ability to estimate, delegate and control tasks performance
- Knowledge of software development methodologies
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.